LLC Tolyattikauchuk is one of the largest enterprises in the petrochemical complex of Russia located in the city of Tolyatti in the Samara Region.
The main activity of the enterprise is the production of synthetic rubbers of various brands, which is the raw material for tires and rubber products. It is one of the 10 largest exporters in the Samara region.
The structure of the enterprise includes 6 main production facilities for the production of synthetic rubbers, monomers and intermediate products, and 2 auxiliary production facilities for providing energy resources and equipment repair. The enterprise also includes a commodity and raw materials workshop and an electric automatic measuring and measurement workshop.
Production capacities of the enterprise:
- production of copolymer rubbers with a capacity of 60 thousand tons per year;
- butyl rubber production with a capacity of 75 thousand tons per year;
- production of butadiene with a capacity of 80 thousand tons per year and high-octane gasoline additive with a capacity of 39.2 thousand tons per year;
- Isoprene production with a capacity of 90 thousand tons per year;
- production of isoprene rubbers with a capacity of 82 thousand tons per year;
- production of isobutylene-isobutane fraction with a capacity of 165 thousand tons per year and isobutylene with a capacity of 60 thousand tons per year.
On the basis of isoprene production, there are facilities for the production of methyl tert-butyl ether (high-octane component for gasoline). The MTBE capacity of the enterprise is 120 thousand tons of products per year.